- Voltage: 12/24/48V
- Rated Charge Current: 45A
- Nominal PV Power, 12V: 650W
- Max. PV Short Circuit Current: 50A
- Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage: 150V absolute maximum coldest conditions 145V start-up and operating maximum
- Protection Category: IP43 (electronic components), IP22 (connection area)
- Efficiency: 98%
- Bluetooth Enabled: No
- Dimensions: 130 x 186 x 70mm
- Weight: 1.25Kg
- Warranty: 5 Years
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, BlueSolar maximises this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. BlueSolar maintains battery health, extending its life.
Ultrafast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
Especially in case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra-fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers.
Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
If partial shading occurs, two or more maximum power points may be present on the power-voltage curve. Conventional MPPTs tend to lock to a local MPP, which may not be the optimum MPP. The innovative BlueSolar algorithm will always maximize energy harvest by locking to the optimum MPP.
Outstanding conversion efficiency
No cooling fan. Maximum efficiency exceeds 98%. The full output current up to 40Â°C (104Â°F).
Flexible charge algorithm
Fully programmable charge algorithm (see the software page on our website), and eight pre-programmed algorithms, selectable with a rotary switch (see manual for details).
Extensive electronic protection
Over-temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high. PV short circuit and PV reverse polarity protection. PV reverse current protection.
Internal temperature sensor
Compensates absorption and float charge voltage for temperature.
Real-time data display options
- ColorControl GX or other GX devices: see the Venus documents on our website.
- A smartphone or other Bluetooth-enabled device: VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle needed.
There are no reviews yet.