- Voltage: 12V
- Cont. Output Power at 25°C: 375VA
- Peak Power: 700W
- Output AC Voltage: 230V
- Protection Category: IP21
- Efficiency: 89%
- Bluetooth Enabled: No
- Plug Type: UK
- Dimensions: 86 x 165 x 260mm
- Weight: 3.0Kg
- Warranty: 5 Years
The Phoenix 12/375 VE.Direct inverter allows power to domestic equipment – requiring 230V – using ‘leisure’ or ‘automotive’ batteries rated at 12V, 24V or 48V DC.
This unit has the IEC plug.
VE.Direct communication port
The VE.Direct port can be connected to:
- A computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable needed)
- Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, MacBook’s and other devices (VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle needed)
- Low battery voltage alarm trip and reset levels
- Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels
- Dynamic cut-off: load dependent cut-off level
- Output voltage 210 – 245V
- Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sense level
- In- and output voltage, % load and alarms
The full bridge plus toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years. The Phoenix Inverter 12/375 VE.Direct are short circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to overload or high ambient temperature.
High start-up power
Needed to start loads such as power converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps or electric tools.
When in ECO mode, the Phoenix Inverter 12/375 VE.Direct will switch to standby when the load decreases below a preset value (min load: 15W). Once in standby the inverter will switch on for a short period (adjustable, default: every 2,5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preset level, the inverter will remain on.
A remote on/off switch can be connected to a two pole connector, or between battery plus and the left hand contact of the two pole connector.
DC connection with screw terminals
No special tools needed for installation.
Monitor, operate & control the system
VictronConnect gives live status information and allows configuration of the Phoenix Inverter 12/375 VE.Direct when connected to a VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart Dongle. Use the REC040010210R controller for the Phoenix Inverter VE.Directs.