- Voltage: 12/24v
- continuous current & Breaking capacity at 12V or 24V: 230A
- Current Consumption When Open: 4 mA
- Control Cable Included (Length 1 m): Yes
- LED Status Indication: Yes
- Protection Category: IP54
- Dimensions: 65 x 100 x 50mm
- Weight: 0.27kG
- Warranty: 5 Years
The Cyrix-Li-Charge will connect a battery charger with 3 seconds delay:
- if the charge disconnect output of the VE.Bus BMS is high, and
- if it senses 13.0 V (resp. 26.0 V) or more on its battery charger connection terminal, and
- if it senses 2 V or more on its battery terminal
(the Cyrix will remain open if not connect to the battery)
The Cyrix-Li-Charge will disengage immediately whenever its control input becomes free floating, signalling cell over voltage or cell over temperature.
In general, a cell over voltage alarm will reset shortly after charging has been stopped. The Cyrix will then reconnect the charger after a delay 3 seconds
When the Cyrix-Li-Charge is engaged (charger connected to battery) it will disengage after 1 hour to check if the charger is still enabled..
If, after the Cyrix has disengaged, the output of the battery charger immediately increases to 13.0 V or more, the Cyrix will reengage, with a 3 seconds delay.
Note: In case of zero discharge current, or a small discharge current, the Cyrix will not disengage shortly after the charger has been switched off and/or disconnected, because battery voltage will remain higher than 13.5 V.
There are no reviews yet.