- Voltage: 24/48
- Continuous current & Breaking capacity at 12V or 24V: 230A
- Current Consumption When Open: 4 mA
- Control Cable Included: Yes, (1m)
- LED Status Indication: Yes
- Protection Category: IP54
- Dimensions: 65 x 100 x 50mm
- Weight: 0.27Kg
The Cyrix-Li-Charge will connect a battery charger with 3 seconds delay:
- if the charge disconnect output of the VE.Bus BMS is high, and
- if it senses 13.7 V (resp. 27.4 V or 54.8 V) or more on its battery charger connection terminal, and
- if it senses 2 V or more on its battery terminal (the Cyrix will remain open if not connect to the battery).
The Cyrix-Li-Charge will disengage immediately whenever its control input becomes free floating, signalling cell over voltage or cell over temperature.
In general a cell over voltage alarm will reset shortly after charging has been stopped. The Cyrix will then reconnect the charger after a delay 3 seconds. After 2 attempts to reengage with 3 seconds delay, the delay increases to 10 minutes. Whenever battery voltage is less than 13.5 V (resp. 27 V or 54 V), the Cyrix will disengage with a delay of 1 hour.
Note: In case of zero discharge current, or a small discharge current, the Cyrix will not disengage shortly after the charger has been switched off and/or disconnected, because battery voltage will remain higher than 13.5 V. If, after the Cyrix has disengaged, the output of the battery charger immediately increases to 13.7 V or more, the Cyrix will reengage, with 3 seconds delay.