- Single Phase Power Monitoring
- Connects to GX Devices
- Max Current Rating: 100A
- Data Connection: RS485
The ET112 Energy Meter is typically used in an Energy Storage System to measure the power and energy of the whole application at the distribution box, Or to measure the output of a PV Inverter, to display the data on the Color Control GX and the VRM Portal.
The Energy Meter can be used for four things:
- Grid meter, and used as control input for an ESS System
- Measure the output of a PV Inverter
- Measure the output of a AC Genset
The meter is connected to the GX device (e.g. Cerbo GX). There are two options in its wiring:
- Direct connection, either using the RS485 to USB interface with 1.8m cable length, or the 5.0m cable.
- Wireless connection via Zigbee
There are no reviews yet.