- Supply Voltage Range: 9-58Vdc
- Main Safety Contactor Continuous Current Rating: 500A continuous
- Reverse Polarity Protection: No
- Supported System Voltages: 12, 24 or 48V
- Main Safety Contactor Peak Current Rating: 600A for 5 minutes
- Battery BMS Cables Connection: Male and female circular 3-pole connector with M8 screw ring
- VE.Can Connection: RJ45 and RJ45 terminator
- Busbar Connection: M8
- AUX Output Maximum Current Rating: 1.1A continuous, protected by resettabel fuse
- Power Consumption in Active Mode: Approximately 2.6W (200mA at 13V) depending on the state of the relays
- Power Consumption Hibernate or Standby Mode: Approximately 10.4mW (0.8mA at 13V)
The Lynx Smart BMS is a dedicated Battery Management System for Victron Lithium Smart Batteries. There are multiple BMS-es available for our Smart Lithium series of batteries, and the Lynx Smart is the most feature rich and complete option. Its main features are:
- Built-in 500A contactor, used as a fall-back safety mechanism and also available as a remote controllable main systems switch
- Battery monitor, indicating state of charge percentage and more data.
- Pre-alarm signal: provide a warning before the system shuts down due to -for example- a low cell.
- Bluetooth for use with the VictronConnect App, for setup and monitoring.
- Local and remote monitoring using a Victron GX device, for example the Cerbo GX
- The Lynx Smart BMS is part of the modular Lynx Distribution system.